Join Stambaugh Ness as we discuss the benefits of the Research and Development (R&D) tax credit, what activities qualify, and success stories from structural engineering firms such as yours. This powerful tax savings strategy can be a significant cash flow booster and one you should take full advantage of.
Even if you are already claiming R&D credits, you won't want to miss our discussion on the critical importance of proper processes and documentation to ensure you aren't leaving money on the table.
After attending this webinar, attendees will understand:
- The benefits of the R&D Credit
- How to identify qualifying activities
- Best practices to track qualifying expenses for maximum benefit
- Recent changes impacting the R&D Tax Credit
- The future state of the R&D Tax Credit
- Jennifer G. Nelson, CPA
- Thomas J. Moul, CPA
The link for this Go To Meeting webinar will be provided after registration.